Yes, it’s time for another list. Lovely.
Things I miss about Radelaide. In no particular order.
- Family being close by
- Running with Liss
- Hanging out with friends
- Lunch with friends and family
- Watching friends’ kids grow up
- Shopping at Foodland Hope Valley
- Charlesworth Nuts
- Haighs closer than 2 hours away
- Knowing where everywhere is without having to resort to Google Maps
- Sticky Beef at Ky Chow
- Yum Cha at Ding Hao
- Thea Vegetarian Tea Garden
- Sushi Train
- Dumpling King
- Friday nights at the Central Market
So, basically it is people shopping and food. Sounds about right.
And yes, I like lists. Shut up.